Path.

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I changed my layout (as it's usual whenever I write a post on here) a bit, added some new tags as an attempt to get me to post on here more often and added the 'reactions' feature, looking forward to see some activity on that one. Something has changed within me, I used to love blogging and writing about my routine, but now it just feels empty. My days are empty. I haven't been in love, I haven't taken photographs in ages and it makes me sad that I don't have the ideas to do it. I need to find a way, a new way of seeing things.

I really missed writing in english, it's been so long... am I making sense? Because it would be totally understandable if I'm not. All the series I watch are on hiatus (WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME TV EXECUTIVES?) and that sucks because I will be on vacations soon enough, which means I'll probably show up more than once in every three months.

This was just a notification post, sorry to bother. ˆ-ˆ'

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment