so this is christmas. (is it, really?)

Posted On // 4 comments
I can't believe this year's been going on so fast it still feels like it was yesterday I was celebrating the years' eve. I know I've been slacking the whole 'blogosphere' for such a long time and it's mostly because I rarely get any comments, which is so disappointing and I put the blame on me for it, as I don't really go out and leave other people's blogs a comment.

Okay, my Christmas was so sad this year... mostly because my parents and I are going thru some really rough (financial) times, the place my dad works on is calling it and they will prob shut down by the end of january, my dad wasn't even paid for the month of december. We are actually planning on moving out of our current city to my dad's hometown, as he asked his brother for a little help and we are mainly waiting for the phone call to get things done for good.

Anyway, if anyone's reading this I wish a very Merry Christmas and all good things to be multiplied by 100 this next year, let's all hope for the best! As Shaman King once taught me: Para tudo nessa a vida se dá um jeito. ˆ-ˆ


4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for tagging my blog.
    Nah my blog layout isn't very nice everytime. But I wished I could code my own layout instead of using basecodes all the time. But still thanks anyway!.

    Lionel Lim, Http://www.daoxiangs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to think about it but people have a way of surviving financial crises. This is my first time seeing your blog and already I like your post. And the light photo was nice.

    thanks for the compliment btw. :> yours is nice, too. I like neat layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. replying to tags! :)
    oh, my! thank you! <3
    also, i love your layout. to nice and clean~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you know quite a lot of bloggers why don't yu put some more effort on blogging? promise i'll comment on it! :D
    anyways be patient about your whole financial thing, everyone goes through it once in a while. just try to face it happily and everything will be okay :D

    btw out of the topic above thank you so much for following me i feel so honoured :')
    your layout is nice too! not to mention your post <3

    ReplyDelete