NYE (and an engagement party)

Posted On // 4 comments
image made by me & completely inspired by Lionel's post.

So this is it, 2012 has finally came. My thoughts and prayers are with all the ones in Japan who already suffered from an earthquake, even though there were no deaths it's still horrifying. Anyway, this year my family organized this nye' party SLASH engagement party (my uncle is marrying his cousin (yeah, that's right!) so we decided to join the two events in one).

It was actually pretty great and I had a little bit of fun, I couldn't drink though as I'm currently taking antibiotics -OH WHAT A BUMMER :(-. Nonetheless, as I'm the one who loves photography and actually owns a DSRL, they asked me to be the 'photographer' for the night. I took over 400 photos and I'm already lazy about editing and transferring them to everyone who wants it. (don't you just hate when you've to do that?). Let's talk traditions: this year I've decided that I wouldn't even think about the whole "new years resolutions"dilemma 'cos people always do that and nothing ever changes, I've learned that we are the change we want to see in the world (in our lives), therefore, every chance we hope of things being better at this new year comes from the inside out. There's no point on being bitchy about how 2011 sucked and that maybe 2012 will be better for some mystical reason... if we want this year to be better we need to make it so ourselves, don't we? So let's do it, let's have fun and go out and LIVE LIFE AS IF THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

Yadda yadda yadda, I suck at blogging >_<" so, if anyone's reading this: HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's blog the hell outta this site and make new friends and learn from each others experiences.



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and congrats to your uncle :)

    I really love the photos, what kind camera do you own? I was thinking of buying my own slr camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there, thanks for the tag i've updated my blog haha :)
    happy new year and nice photos you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm thanks, that's what I was trying to do because gifs with indefinite loop are cool :) What's up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thraaankkk chuuu :B
    i love your pictures!
    you should get a tagboard so that people can tag you smth awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete