Midterm and party saturday.

Posted On // 3 comments


Oh hai guise, I told you I'll be back soon. University is getting quite fun and nostalgic as we reach the last days of the semester, a few people are already leaving to pursue other dreams and we will probably never see each other again, which is sad and comforting at some level (I guess for knowing they will be happy somehow). This monday we will be taking our midterm exam and I'm so nervous, I've gotten good grades in all the classes but still, it will be a lot of questions about over 40 different subjects I guess? That ain't easy.

Anyway, not studying yet (I already did during classes, so, wish me luck)... just getting ready for a bday party tonight. I hope there's tasty food over there cause I'm not much of a out-at-nights kind of guy.


I like these t-shirts, a few years back they were impossible to find in my country and look at it now. I've got a whole bunch of them! :P What should I wear? I haven't really visited any of the blogs I like in such a long time and some of them stopped blogging. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY BORING LIFE NOW THAT I CAN'T READ ABOUT YOURS, PPL? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? o__o". Please, never stop blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Does "blogs you like" including mine? :P
    hahahaha
    anyways hi Ed hows you doin?
    Havent heard abt you for a long time!
    Good luck with your exam, you wont meet any difficulties i promise!
    Anyway have a good day and life as you read my comments :D
    Keep blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure it does, I've been great. So busy with so many things, including on the internet itself which made me stop blogging on here altogether. But I'm back now!

      Delete
  2. I missed you! How have you been? also NEVER STOP BLOGGING~~~

    Also I like your new layout :) Good luck on the exams! I just started college and so far it's not too bad, but I dread midterms and finals :(

    I like darker colors, so I like the black and grey one (all the way on the right) and I like the grey and dark grey one!

    ReplyDelete